What is the warranty coverage?
The warranty covers watches and jewellery purchased directly from DUCETT and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period.
The warranty does not cover;
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care.
- Exhaustion of the watch battery or damage to the watch battery due to misuse or accidents.
- Water damage
- Scratches or broken
- Damage caused by repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Fading, discoloration or deterioration
Each replacement item is covered by a new warranty period from the date of issue.
The guarantee is void if no valid proof of purchase is provided.
The Warranty Period
The warranty period for jewellery is one year from the date of purchase and two years for watches.
How can you make a warranty claim?
Contact DUCETT's support team via this link. <click here>
For any purchase not made directly from DUCETT, the retailer should be contacted in the first instance.